LVWO Series Boilers
Waste Oil Burning Heating Systems
100,000 - 210,000 BTU Input
Recycle Your Used Oil to Heat Your Facility
The LVWO series waste oil burning hydronic heating system is an economical hydronic heating system for facilities that generate an ongoing supply of used oil. LVWO series boilers, like all Columbia waste oil boilers, meets EPA guidelines for on-site recycling of used oil.
- Truck and auto repair facilities
- Quick lube shops
- Transmission repair facilities
- Floor or radiant heat applications
- Process water for wash tanks, etc.
The LVWO heating system is designed to burn any type of oil, including crankcase oil, transmission fluid, hydraulic oils, vegetable and cooking oils, also burns #1 and #2 fuel oil.
Arrives ready to install; fully assembled, piped, wired, tested, skidded, and crated at the factory.
- ASME boiler - 30 PSI water
- ASME relief valve
- Boiler drain valve
- Waste oil burner with primary control
- Dip tube supply fitting for air elimination
- Oil pump and filter system
- Insulated flush jacket
- Theraltimeter gauge
- Cleaning kit
- High-limit aquastat with manual reset
- Installation accessories
- Indirect water heater
- Oil storage tanks
- Hydronic unit heaters
- Circulator relay
- Draft regulator
- Hydronic duct coils
- Boiler stand
Find a dealer near you or contact us today to discuss talk with a waste oil boiler specialist about an economical heating system for your facility.