Boilers to Heat Your Building
Every Columbia boiler is designed for decades of consistent, reliable heat. MPH series boilers are perfect for heating all types of buildings, including,
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Nursing homes
Recommended Boilers for Heating Buildings
These boilers are designed to heat new and existing buildings of all sizes.
What Makes Columbia Boilers So Popular?
- Excellent value; everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- A reliable work-horse. With proper maintenance you’ll enjoy decades of reliable heat.
- Compact size for a space-saving footprint.
- Selected models are just as 32.5 inches wide to glide easily through doorways in existing buildings.
- Small sizes available – perfect for churches and smaller schools.
- Quick steaming. Flip the switch and within 20 minutes your boiler is fully up to speed.
- Easy to install and fire up. Fully wired, assembled, and test fired at the factory. With minimal assembly and setup it’s ready to fire up.
- Replaceable tubes. Sometimes a tube leaks. If it does, it’s easy and inexpensive to replace.
- CRT or VRT (horizontal or vertical return tanks) to collect condensate from your boiler system and recycle it back to your boiler.
- Blowdown separator to flush sediment from your boiler and keep it running reliably for decades.
- Copper coils to produce potable hot water without taking up additional floor space.
Assembled and Test Fired
Before a boiler is approved to leave our factory, when you select the Factory Package and Test Fire option, our expert team invests 4 – 5 days to fully assemble, wire, and test fire it. During test firing, key performance indicators are carefully monitored. If adjustments are made it will be test fired again to ensure it is running smoothly.
Full assembly, test firing, and monitoring saves you time and money when your boiler arrives. Your team completes minimal assembly, hooks up your boiler, and it’s ready to use. Optional: we will pipe to your accessories then disconnect for shipping to save even more time on arrival.
Boiler Support, Parts, and Manuals
Every boiler from Columbia Boiler is backed by free technical support by phone by boiler professionals with decades of boiler experience. When you need parts or have questions, we’re just a phone call away. Visit our resources section for manuals and other helpful information.
Visit our building heaters photo gallery to see boilers on site.