KWO & KWO 500 Series Boilers
Waste Oil Burning Heating Systems
KWO: 210,000 – 300,000 BTU Input
KWO 500: 350,000 – 500,000 BTU Input
The KWO series and KWO 500 series waste oil burning hydronic heating systems make it easy and economical to turn your ongoing supply of used oil into heat for your facility. KWO and KWO 550 Series boilers, like all Columbia waste oil boilers, meet EPA guidelines for on-site recycling of used oil.
- Small truck and auto dealerships
- Truck and auto repair facilities
- Quick lube shops
- Transmission repair facilities
- Truck and car wash facilities
- Floor or radiant heat applications
- Heating power coat pre-wash tanks
- Heating process tanks
- Greenhouses, sheds, barns
- Biodiesel production/tank heating (KWO 500)
The KWO heating system burns any type of oil, including crankcase oil, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid, synthetic oils, vegetable oils, cooking oils, #1 fuel oil, #2 fuel oil, and bio diesel.
- ASME boiler – 30 PSI water
- Waste oil burner
- Optional tankless coil for warm car wash water or domestic water supply
- Boiler controls
- Oil pump and filter system
- Large removable flue box and rear turn-around for easy cleaning
- Hinged burner door for quick access to the fire chamber
- Attractive insulated jacket
- Choice of burner/nozzle combinations to meet your heating requirements
- Arrives ready to install; fully assembled, piped, wired and tested when the “Factory Package and Test Fire” option is elected.
- Oil storage tanks
- Hydronic unit heaters
- Hydronic duct coils
Talk with a boiler specialist.