L24 Series Boilers
Waste Oil Burning Heating Systems
175,000 – 350,000 BTU Input
The economical L24 Series waste oil burning hydronic heating systems make it easy to turn your ongoing supply of used oil into heat for your facility. L24 Series boilers, like all Columbia waste oil boilers, meet EPA guidelines for on-site recycling of used oil.
Ideal boiler for
- Trucking companies
- Auto dealerships
- Truck and auto repair facilities
- Quick lube shops
- Transmission repair facilities
- Floor or radiant heat applications
- Heating large process tanks
- Truck and car wash facilities
The L24 heating system burns any type of oil, including crankcase oil, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid, synthetic oils, vegetable oils, cooking oils, #1 fuel oil, #2 fuel oil, and bio diesel.
- ASME boiler – 15 PSI steam
- Waste oil burner
- Boiler controls
- Oil pump and filter system
- Hot Water or steam
- Optional tankless coil for potable hot water supply
- Large rear access for easy cleaning
- Hinged burner door for quick access to the fire chamber
- Choice of burner/nozzle combinations to match your heating requirements
- Arrives ready to install; fully assembled, piped, wired and tested when the “Factory Package and Test Fire” option is elected.
- Oil storage tanks
- Hydronic unit heaters
Talk with a boiler specialist.