MPH Series Boilers
Low Pressure Steam Boilers
Multi-Pass Horizontal Boilers
Competitively-priced, narrow in width, easily serviced, and fuel-efficient, the MPH boiler is a modified Scotch, three-pass fire tube design. Throughout the United States, this is one of the most popular boilers, especially for breweries, distilleries, and processes that depend on a very consistent temperature.
The MPH boiler’s three-pass design is a smart choice for combatting rising fuel costs. The boiler achieves 83%+ fuel efficiencies by circulating the flue gases through the boiler three times. The longer flue gases stay in your boiler, the higher the efficiency achieved. The three-pass design is the most effective and fuel-efficient boiler design.
Ideal boiler for
- Breweries and Brewpubs
- and many more applications
The MPH series boiler is easier to install in existing construction – its narrow width makes it easy to maneuver through doorways and into place. When your process requires a very consistent temperature, the MPH series is a proven winner.
- 32 1/2 inch compact width (boiler sizes 5 – 80) makes it easy to move through your building and into place
- Space-saving, compact footprint
- 83%+ efficiencies, up to 90% with a high-efficiency boiler package
- Bottom hand holes for thorough boiler cleanout
- Quick open fireside cleanout doors
- Optional hot water coils provide 780 GPH to 2,460 GPH of potable hot water
- Pressure range: 15 PSI steam or 30 PSI water
- Size range: 5 BHP to150 BHP (14 models)
- Fuel choices: natural gas, LP gas, #2 oil, dual fuel, Methane / Biogas
- Arrives ready to install; fully assembled, piped, wired, and tested when the “Factory Package and Test Fire” option is selected
- Download the MPH boiler spec sheet for a complete list of MPH boiler features, specifications, and dimensions.
Talk with a boiler specialist.