MPHX Series Boilers
Tankless Water Heaters
Enjoy a clean, rust-free hot water supply at all times. Instantaneous, indirect water heating utilizing copper coils eliminates the destructive, corrosive action of raw water, which occurs in direct-fired heaters. At just 32.5 inches wide, MPHX water heaters are easy to install in an existing building.
Ideal boiler for
- Fitness clubs
- Swimming pools
- Car washes
- Apartment buildings
- Coin-op laundries
MPHX series tankless water heaters are designed for indirect hot water applications. Heat is transferred to one or two coils, depending on the boiler size, for instantaneous potable hot water. The boiler is a self-contained unit, allowing a steam cavity above the water line for expansion.
- Continuous 240 – 2,460 gal/hr at 100 degree F rise
- Low/high/low standard burner operation
- With a max width of 32.5 in. fits through a standard door for easy installation in an existing facility
- Constructed and hydrostatically tested in accordance with ASME Boiler Code, Section IV
- High-efficiency package available
- Low emission burners are available
- Size range: 20 to 80 HP
- Gas, oil, or dual fuel burner
- Arrives ready to install; fully assembled, piped, wired, and tested when the “Factory Package and Test Fire” option is selected
- Download the MPHX spec sheet for a complete list of MPHX series tankless water heaters features, specifications, and dimensions.
If you are replacing an older Columbia tankless water heater and want to purchase the same model to avoid possible re-piping, consider our legacy CWH tankless water heater. For new construction or non-replacement of a tankless water heater, we recommend our newer MPHX tankless water heaters.
Talk with a boiler specialist.