Perfect boiler for
- Large truck and auto dealerships
- Trucking companies
- Truck and auto repair facilities
- Truck and car wash facilities
- Biodiesel production plants
- Transmission repair facilities
- Floor or radiant heat applications
- Heating large process tanks
The WL60 heating system burns any type of oil, including crankcase oil, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid, synthetic oils, vegetable oils, cooking oils, #1 fuel oil, #2 fuel oil, and bio diesel.
WL60 Series boilers, like all Columbia waste oil boilers, meet EPA guidelines for on-site recycling of used oil.
- ASME boiler – 30 PSI water, 15 PSI steam
- Waste oil burner
- Boiler controls
- Oil pump and filter system
- Hot Water or steam
- Optional 1 or 2 tankless coil for potable hot water supply
- Large rear access for easy cleaning
- Two large cleanout doors for fireside cleaning
- Attractive insulated jacket
- Hinged burner door for quick access to the fire chamber
- Choice of burner/nozzle combinations to match your heating requirements
- 2-inch poured refractory floor
- Water leg design
- Arrives ready to install; fully assembled, piped, wired and tested when the “Factory Package and Test Fire” option is elected.
- Used oil storage tanks
- CRT tanks
- Blowdown separators
- Hydronic unit heaters
- Hot water coils
Talk with a boiler specialist.